Your privacy matters to us. Whether you’re a new customer or one we’ve been dealing with for a number of years we want to ensure you are clear on what we do with the information we hold.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any transaction
- Information that you provide to us when making an enquiry via our website
- Information that you provide to us when signing up to any lists to receive correspondence from us
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Meeting the terms of your order
- Enabling your use of the services we supply
- Quoting for and supplying services which may be offered through our website
- Sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you
- Sending our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.