Fancy working at one of the largest Commercial Photography studios in the UK?
Prodoto are always on the lookout for exciting new talent that can bring something fresh to our large team.
From humble beginnings way back in 2006, when Macs weren’t flat and Nokia ruled the mobile market, the Prodoto crew has grown from one Master Photographer to a large team of talented individuals who all bring something different to the table.
If you are an experienced Photographer or a budding Junior Photographer, a Photoshop expert or just handy with the pen tool, a logistics aficionado or if you can just make a good cup of tea, we want to hear from you.
If any of the above sounds like you, or if you think you can bring something else to our growing team, send your details in an email to email@example.com, along with a CV and portfolio if applicable, and we will be in touch at the first opportunity.
We will also be posting any specific vacancies here at regular intervals so keep checking back for further opportunities.
Prodoto are looking for an experienced photographer to join us on a full time basis at our studios in West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced photographer to join our large team. You will be working with well known brands within the fashion, interiors and consumer product sectors.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a commercial studio environment and should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- still life fashion photography
- studio model photography
- styling and photographing clothing on invisible mannequin or flat.
- table top product photography
- roomset photography
- studio lighting – flash and constant (tungsten)
- shooting tethered
- industry-standard software knowledge, including capture one and photoshop.
- have a proven track record of working to deadlines with a clear ability to plan and manage their time efficiently.
- be confident working directly with clients
- operate effectively under pressure
- a keen eye for detail
- creative but also able to follow defined briefs accurately.
If you feel you are suitable for the above role, please send your current CV and image portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prodoto are looking for a Production/Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity with a good level of responsibility and excellent prospects for a proactive, enthusiastic, organised, professional individual, reporting to our Studio Manager and working with our existing production team in our busy photographic studio. This additional position is created due to the significant recent and ongoing growth of an already successful company.
You will be responsible for directly looking after our clients ensuring that all projects are delivered on schedule to the required standard and includes dealing with our high calibre client base both on the telephone and in meetings. You will also be expected to provide regular reports to the Studio Manager so business nous and IT skills are essential, along with spreadsheet and logistic skills.
- Working for and liaising with the Studio Manager in effectively planning and scheduling the delivery of Photographic Services.
- Working with the Studio Manager in the day to day operation of the studio and being proactive in undertaking tasks as necessary: i.e. taking telephone calls, responding to emails, preparing quotations, organising shoots, logging incoming products, preparing spreadsheets, ensuring deadlines are met and any other action that assists with the smooth running of the studio when required.
- To assist with ensuring quality control on jobs, ensuring all work is delivered to the highest of standards
- Liaising with other functional managers (Photography, Post Production, Product) as directed to ensure that all work is undertaken as planed, that necessary resources and information are available to ensure that deadlines are achieved whilst maintaining quality and customer service.
This role will suit someone with strong communication, organisational, and project management skills. You must also have a sound business acumen and be able to produce production reports monthly. You must fit into our creative environment (internally and customer facing) whilst being professional.
A keen interest in photography would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
Proven and demonstrable organisational experience, communication skills and direct account management are essential, along with good IT skills
If you feel your skills and personality would be suitable for the above role, please send your current CV to email@example.com.
Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies please
We have an opening for a Post Production Mac Operator to be employed on a permanent basis at our studios in West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Mac worker to develop within our fast-growing business. The ideal candidate will have excellent Photoshop knowledge and experience within a modern, dynamic and creative workplace. The role will include the manipulation and finishing of photographs and artwork by use of Photoshop CS and other applicable software.
Working to deadlines within our growing post production team and reporting directly to the Post Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
– Re-touching/enhancing /manipulation
– Proficient in the use of the pen tool
– Clipping paths
– Cleaning images
– Colour correction
– Image naming
– Preparing proofs for final approval
– Ensuring that daily targets are met and reported
– Burning of CD/DVD’s
– Printing and submitting contact sheets to potential clients
– Good interpersonal skills, including a good telephone manner
If you feel you are suitable for the above role, please send your current CV and image portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note this is a studio based role and the successful candidate will be at the studio on a full-time basis.