Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited is 100% committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers and website visitors. As such we have detailed the following policy which forms the basis of how we handle any information provided to us.
How we may collect information from you:
This may be collected when your details are entered in to our website or when you become a Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited client. Alternatively, if you have sent an e-mail, letter or called us and communicated your information this may also be stored.
Where is my data stored:
How we use the information collected:
We will only use your information for legitimate business purposes, including some or all of the following:
• To provide you with the information, customer service and services that you request from us.
• When you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
If you consent to it, we will use your information to send you our latest marketing communications. This will involve you being added to our mailing list where you will receive our newsletter and any promotional material.
It must be noted that if you have made an enquiry online, you are NOT automatically added to our marketing database and will not be sent unsolicited email marketing without first being asked and opting in. You are able to easily unsubscribe and opt-out at any time.
Will Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited share my data with anyone else?
Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited does not sell or share your information to any third parties. When an enquiry form is submitted through our website, it is sent to a Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited e-mail address.
Access to information
At your request, Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
• The purpose of processing as well as the legal basis of processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Prodoto Photographic Studios Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
Any request for information must be accompanied by a valid form of identification, such as:
• Driving License
• Birth Certificate
• Utility Bill for the last 3 months
If you wish to access any details we hold about you, please contact [email protected]